Adams County MIECHV Staff
Program Manager / Supervisor / Home Visitor
“A part of kindness consists in loving people more than we think they deserve.” --Joseph Joubert
7 Questions of About Me
"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud" -- Maya Angelou
1. My Hero is and always will be my father. He taught me respect, honesty, integrity and love for others. Like my dad, I have lived my life by serving others in the community and for that I am grateful.
2. My proudest accomplishment is never quitting, going to school at 48 years of age and Graduating at 50 years of age.
3. If I could choose to do anything for a day it would be to go to Heaven and talk to my Grandmother, just one more time.
4. What would I sing at Karaoke? first song came to mind is "We are Family"
5. Favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, no expectations of gifts, just being thankful to be together.
6. Favorite family tradition is meal times together by sharing our day stories and laughter.
7. If I was an animal it would be a mama bear, always protecting her cubs.